Whole grain malt bread

At 85%, this bread has a very high proportion of wholegrain spelt flour. The remaining 15% consists of whole grain rye flour. It also contains barley malt, which gives it its dark color. Sunflower seeds, flax seeds, seeds and oatmeal make this product a real treat.

& nbsp;

3,95

Ingredients

Wholegrain spelt flour, sourdough, wholegrain rye flour, sunflower seeds, sesame, linseed, oat flakes, barley malt, yeast, spices and salt

Allergens

Gluten.

May contain traces of: Gluten, eggs, soy, sesame, milk and dairy products and nuts

Weight

750g

Nutritions per 100g

Fat

3,7 g

Saturated Fat

0,4 g

Carbohydrates

35,2 g

Sugars

0,7 g

Ballaststoffe

5,1 g

Protein

8,0 g

Salt

1,24 g

Energy

922 kj
220 kcal